Saturday 15 August 2009

The flower room

On Wednesday I went to my mums friends house to do the flower painting for her daughter Jessica's bedroom. It was so much fun. It took me 4 and a half hours to finish painting which was a lot quicker than I thought it would take, I think I painted about 50 flowers that day so I'm all flowered out.
When I arrived at Eileen's house Jessica had already thought of some new designs that I had not done stencils for so that freaked me out a bit but then when I started painting it ended up just being a nice change to be doing something different. I am not a fan of my job (don't get me wrong I love all the fabric its just the customers can be really snotty with you for no reason and that just ruins the job plus the pays not great) but that's nothing to do with chintzy. Anywho Jessica's parents and Jessica love the finished room and I was really pleased with myself for putting myself out there and doing something I don't normally have the guts for.
I promise I'll get some photos taken of the room, I didn't have my head screwed on on Wednesday so I totally forgot my camera plus i still have to put the photos of my dress on. I'll get it done some scouts honor and all that :-)

No comments: