Saturday 1 August 2009

My first commission

I've been extremely busy over the last few weeks, yesterday the dreaded stock take finally took place and thank goodness I was off. I've been measuring mtr after mtr of fabric with 760 rolls of fabric to get through and now its all over with YEAH, I'm so happy especially as its a once a year thing.

Some better news I have finally finished the dress I started about a month ago and for once I made no mistakes even did a bit of hand stitching go me :-)
I'll put a photo of the dress on at a later date.

Wednesday is my birthday and I'm going to have loads of fun at work :-( but my lovely big sis is meeting me in Manchester for a weekend shopping trip so I'll keep my eyes open for some cute chintzy shops.

I've been commissioned to decorate my mum's friends child's bedroom (bit of a mouth full). Jessica has always been a fan of my chintzy room and loved the flowers on the wall so sometime next week I'll be hand painting hippy flowers all over the walls. I'm looking forward to this, I get times were all i want to do is decorate I'm dieing for my mum to say yes to decorating her kitchen its very 80s not good.

Anyhoo I'll try and get some photos of the dress put on soon.

No comments: