Monday 26 October 2009

Flower Power

My room has always been full of flowers whether it be artificial or living, so when I heard a customer talking about trellis as you do I had a eureka moment and decided to buy some trellis for my room, I've painted it green so it looks more cheerful and threaded my artificial flowers through the diamond gaps and you know what I think it looks really cute better then the blutac idea and masking tape which just took the paint off. Anyways here's some photos of my new feature, darling :-)



I've also been making up this felt heart pack that I picked up at John Lewis's, which I think would make lovely Christmas pressies for my friends at work. It really brightens up small places.


My lovely sister Beeky has been busy knitting up teddies for me her first creation is Claude who now sits on my chair that I upholstered a few months ago . He's a very happy panda with a floppy head.





No comments: