Wednesday 21 October 2009

Lots Of Cute Stuff

I've recently received quite a lot of cute furniture that used to belong to my lovely Nana who passed away earlier this year. The sale of the house has finally gone through so all of her beautiful old furniture was needing a new home, now I don't like to see gorgeous old furniture being pulverised or miss treated so I did the honorable thing and tried to shove the bulk of it in my bedroom which is already bursting at the seams. The first thing I got was my grandads old tall boy wardrobe which was a lot smaller than my Nana's wardrobe which I also wanted but we wouldn't have got it up the first step because of its size.


The other item I'm looking after is the phone table and chair it looks a little bit like a chaise lounge but with a table section. Very beautiful piece. The parents got Nana's side board and also the wall unit which is sat in our garage because it is huge and doesn't like turning corners, typical.

No comments: